Friday, November 11, 2011

I love geometry too!!

Too bad mine can't come off as good as the one at Nailside! :(

I just went through all the posts in her blog, and I must admit I'm in absolute awe of how amazingly creative she is, AND how perfect her manis come out!

The post that caught my eye (and heart, I must admit!!) was the I <3 Geometry one! It looks so cute and elegant!! So I decided to give it a spin and try it out. Of course, only after I was done, I realized hers look amazing because there's a certain formula for how she put the tape.. DUH :p

Anyways, here's her amaziiing mani:

beautiful, right?

And here's my attempt!!








So after this mani, here are some questions for anyone reading that knows more about this than me...

1- What kind of scissors do you use to cut the tape? My tape kept getting stuck, and to cut the thin strips ended up being SO hard! Anyone else has that problem when doing tape manis?

2- How do you do to cut the tapes all in the same size? haha. Sounds silly but mine kept coming off all different sizes! *sigh*

Anyways, gotta go to work, and show off my not-perfect-but-still-kinda-cool mani! :)

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment