Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sinful Indeed! - Haul Part 1

Oooooh, Sinful Colors. So glad I found you. For most nail polish fanatics, this is not news... But for me who had never bought that many nail polishes before, this is heaven!

I went into Harmon's and found Sinful Colors nail polish for $1.89 each! LOVE that! Plus they actually had some reallyyyy cute colors! :)

I'll break this down in different posts because I was so happy about the price that I bought around 20 or so different colors :)

Right now, I'm going to show some of my Greens!! :)


Keep Reading to see them!


This first green is called "San Francisco" (#802)

I just so happen to think this was absolutely beautiful!! 



                          
I mattified the thumb, just to see what it would look like :)


I used about 3 coats because I liked the way it got darker, and more opaque! This is stunning IMO! It's a deep green with a lot of shimmer. My camera didn't capture the full beauty of it, I think, but I really did love it :) To take it off it really wasn't that bad. There was a bit of staining since it's a dark color, but it was actually pretty smooth :)



The next color is "Show Me The Way" (#833).

(P.S. - Don't notice my pinkie that got messed up in the way LOL)




This is a more grassy green. This is 3 coats, and it's still a pretty light green. I love the shimmer in this one!
The last picture may be showing it a LITTLE lighter than it really is, but it's pretty close :)
I liked this green, but I still like SF more.. Either way, it was super easy when it came to taking it off, and I didn't notice any major staining, which is always a plus in my book :)



The next green was called "Envy"



 




This was great! I used only 2 coats, but you can see some nails were still a little sheer, so 3 coats would probably be better!
For some reason I also love this color. Never thought I'd like greens this much but I'm loving these :)
This green creme was pretty easy as well to remove! :)



The last green from SC I got was "Innocent":





This color reminded me of the Shrek nail polish I've seen around from OPI, but I don't have it so I can't really compare it LOL :)
Anyways, I loved loved loved how bright and shiny this nail polish was!!!
It was opaque in two colors, and IMO it applied perfectly. The only thing is.. When I removed it, my fingernails seemed a little yellow-ish. Now, I don't know if it's because I just tried 4 greens at once, or if this nail polish in specific was staining my nails... BUT I did re-do my mani with this color because I was SO in love, so I guess I'll see later when I remove it again :)

Thank you for reading (if you managed to read all my rambling haha!)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment