Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anyone out there? :)

Okay, okay..

So I disappeared. Not because my life is crazy (I mean, it is, but it ALWAYS is isn't it?), not because I didn't have the time (after all not sleeping at night every once in a while makes me have TONS of time! LOL) but because.. I just don't know how to be that great at this whole blog posting business.

I mean, it seems kinda silly to be posting pictures, sharing my feelings, talking like a crazy person (...) if no one is actually reading, if it's simply getting lost in cyber space!

But I figured if I ever want someone, ANYONE to read this... I have to keep writing and hope someday someone will read my blog and think "hey, I totally know how that feels and what she's talking about!" I mean... I can't be the only one that has SUCH a hard time being girly, can I?

Anyways, I have done tons of manis lately, but not taken pictures of most of them. Boo :(
But I did take a picture of the latest. I've seen so many pictures of manis similar to this that I just HAD to try it out!! :)





Base color was sinful's black on black... Green & Yellow were Color Club.. can't remember the name for the green but yellow was almost famous! pink & purple were also sinful (I mean I can't talk enough about how much i loooove SC! haha) and the red is actually a mystery! I got this ebay deal. 30 nail polishes for like $11.00 (plus shipping of course!), and some of them had no name. This red is one of them BUT i did a red mani (no pics, sorry!!) and fell absolutely in LOVE with that red! I'll have to do it again and share it. It's so perfect to apply and jelly finish. Just beautiful..!

Anyways, hope you guys like it ! <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your dot colors really pop over the black, I love that !
    I've never done that kind of mani ... i'd like to give it a try, maybe on a white base with pastel dots :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwenn - thanks! :) And you should def try that! Sounds like it would be adorable :)

    OMG yay! First comment eveeer <3

    ReplyDelete