Monday, March 26, 2012

Ross, Oh How I love Thee! :) - (Part 2 - Pic heavy...)

Hey lovely people! :)

First off - The Hunger Games premiere was SO awesome!!!!!!!! AHHH! I want to read the next two books SO bad, just waiting to buy them soon :) I devoured the first book like no one's business and I actually liked the adaptation to the big screen. OF COURSE there were TONS of things I wish they would've included in the movie, and little details that I just couldn't understand WHY they would omit... But still, as far as adaptations go, this was actually pretty faithful to most of it.

Now, to the second kit I swatched from Ross.. This brand is called "Believe Beauty" and I had never seen it before BUT I thought they looked SO cute! :) Ready for pics? :)

5 Nail Polish bottles in this kit!
...for 5.99? OK, YESS! :)


 First, this adorable pink called "Cupcake". And I can TOTALLY see this as cupcake! :)


A little out of focus but the color shows through ;)

Love this pink! :) And guess what?

This beauty its two coats only! :)

Next one is a GORGEOUS blue called "Indigo":

Seriously, HOW BEAUTIFUL is that?? I'm in LOVE with this blue!


This was also only 2 coats!! No Top coat either!

The third one is a light blue shimmer called "Curacao"! LOVE this glittery shimmer on this one!

This one was a bit sheer, so this is 3 coats!



Next one is a nice yellow called "Key Lime Pie". I think it's a nice shade. Not SUPER bright, but still bright enough :)


This was also 3 coats :)

The last one is a red, called "Hot Tamale". This is a red with some orange-ish undertone.

Also 3 coats and a coat of SV on this one!


I had to add this pic.. For some reason my pointer finger showed REALLY orange-y on this pic. It doesn't REALLY look like that, but that's kind of what I meant with the orange undertone.

That's it loveys! Hope you all have a marvelous & blessed day, week, month... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment