Friday, March 16, 2012

Ross, Oh How I love Thee! :) - (Part 1 - Pic heavy!)

Ok so first things first - I feel like a broken record saying sorry for being away for so long, but.... I am sorry :(
I got a job, which is AWESOME news!! I had been SOOO worried about that, and getting this job was such a relief! I totally didn't realize how little time I would have left though LOL.

I was hired as a part time because of the fact that I'm full time in school but I'm still being scheduled for about 30-40 hours every week, which combined with school, projects, homeworks & life, has left me with almost no free time :(

But I promise, even if it's not every day I will do my best to continue posting every chance I get :)

For today, I have the first part of a haul from Ross! YES, ROSS!! I found all these cute little kits there all for such great price!!!

Today's kit is from Prisma - Luminous Color, the pastel collection :)

I surprisingly enough loved the application on most of them. Pure creamy deliciousness ;)

Enjoy guys <3

I'm going to name them from 1 to 7 in the order above when looking at the swatches :)

Yes that's right... 7 polishes for 5.99 ! YAY! :)

1 - just a plain cream white polish. But it was opaque in 2 coats, and I loved it ! 

2 - This doesn't quite capture the color.. But this was almost like a dark nude.. Application was easy & 2 coats was all it took :)

2 again... A little closer to the actual color!


3 - light cream pastel orange.. Again, application was smooth, and no big problems here!


4 - This is a weird color.. It's almost orange-y but pink. I loved how the color looked though and couldn't quite capture it in the pic.. Hnmmm, going to have to try & get it again another time..

Still 4 - this one shows a little more of the orange side of this pink :)

5 - Barbie pink! Bubblegum pink! PERFECT pinkkk :)


5 again - just LOVE how perfect this color is <3


6 - Light purple, lavender - super cute & simple :)


6 again - this purple has a little hint of pink in it too.. hnmmm.

7 - darker purple! Again, no problems with the application :)



I have to be honest... I LOVE my OPI's, CG's, or whatever.... But I also LOVEEEEE my bargain finds <3

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment