Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice creammm!

So again, pinterest came to my aid with some ideas, and I tried this out.. To me, it feels like neapolitan ice cream and it's making me REALLY wish I had some ice cream here with me right now.. Yum!

The image I saw on pinterest was (I gotta admit) much cuter than what I did. Haha. Buuuuut, the nails were long and thin, and alas, mine are short and chubby, so a lot of the amazing designs I see around just don't translate that well into them :(

But I did LOVE them anyways <3






For this what I did was, I painted them all with SC White, and then just used some tape! I mean I have Chloe's Nails to thank for bringing tape into my nails! It's just SO useful! The grey is from Forever 21's Love & Beauty, and it's simply called Light Grey haha :) and the pink is from Wet & wild and it's called Ticked Pink.

Hope you guys liked it! Have a great day everyone :)

P.s. Since I just moved to cali I had 3 interviews TODAY and all the women were saying my nails looked nice! AH! Can't believe ppl are actually noticing them! Makes me super happy! <3

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your comment in Nihrida blog about Congo nail polish, its made at my city and they dont sell outside Brazil, but you can always try to swap.
    Greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks!

      Na verdade, eu sou brasileira, só que moro por aqui... :/
      Agora vou ter que ficar aperriando minhas primas pra comprarem pra mim ;)

      Delete
  2. I love those! They look really professional too, with the semi muted colors. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious! And good luck w/ the interviews, I'm sure you'll stick something quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I actually finally did! YAY :)

      Anddddd, i LOVE that you described them as 'delicious'. that's def what I think when looking at them. YUM! :)

      Delete